Continually producing top quality and innovative tools to meet the growing demands of Welding, Metal Work, Maintenance, Pipe, Auto Mechanics, Auto Body, DIY, Woodwork, Retail and Multi-use.
Clamping power on your hands
Firm gripping, High durability
2) Forged connecting rod
50% additional clamping power
3) Ergonomic knob
Smoother and more accurate adjustment
4) Less releasing effort
Quick NO-PINCH powerful releasing when tools are firmly locked
5) Self centered rod & lever
keeps handles aligned. Ensures years of service
Epoxi resin finish
· The qualities of epoxy resin ensure for a better coating in concealed or inner areas. I.e. the “Faraday effect” is minimised compared to nickel or chrome plating.
· The spreading of rust is much quicker below nickel plated surfaces than epoxy painted surfaces.
· An epoxy painted finish provides greater electrical insulation than nickel or chrome plating allowing greater resistance to welding pellets.
· A colour painted finish is more visible in the work place. This reduces the incidence of loss and can reduce the risk of injury.
Grip-on 138 Plugwelding pliers
• A Nozzle-Guide-HOLDER adapts a variety of CUP sizes fit 1/2” to 1” MIG Welding Nozzle diameters
• Work is done inside the nozzle guide CUP: Reduces the need of the heavy protection required for MIG jobs
• The arc brightness is hidden inside the CUP: Minimises the risk of burning eyes and the inconvenience of using shields